Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinterest Project: Garden Row Markers

Happy First Day of Spring!

I found this cute picture on Pinterest and couldn't wait to start this project for our garden.  I've only finished a few of these, but will definitely paint the rest of them before all the planting is done.  These are perfect for row markers. I love that these won't fade in the summer sun or blow away with any thunderstorms, and they look great! And the best part... these are free to make! All you need are flat rocks and some acrylic paint.



I had a great time making these (and that's saying a lot since I'm not artistic at all). This would be a wonderful project for children to help with and allow them to get involved in the gardening process.

These row markers are sure to be a great addition for any garden.  Check back tomorrow for a post on community gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment