Friday, April 13, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Our gardening adventure begin on Sunday!  We have been waiting for this day for weeks now.  It will be here soon and the bad news is... it's suppose to rain.  And of course, not just a little rain, but a lot of rain.

Victoria broke the weather news to me on Tuesday and told me not to get my hopes up for planting on Sunday.  There is a 30% chance of rain.  I'm crossing my fingers that the percentage will diminish as we get closer to Sunday.  

I'm not as nervous about getting a late start to planting because of how cold, in true Indiana fashion, these last couple of days have been.  So, when the weather cooperates hopefully we will be ready to do our tilling and planting.

I hope by early next week, I will have a post filled to the brim with pictures of our first work day in our garden.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. If it's only 30%, it has gone down! Last I checked it was 60! Granted, that was Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete